- Learn More
- Our Programs
- Support Our Work
How does the Emergency Fund choose its Partner Agencies?
The Emergency Fund touches the lives of struggling families and individuals through a collaborative and growing network of more than 51 partner organizations across the region. These partners distribute our financial assistance to help people during difficult times. We are committed to strengthening these relationships and to welcoming new partners as we cultivate our dedicated and compassionate community of giving.
Specifically, we always assess the following factors when choosing Partner Agencies:
- Is the agency experienced in providing social services in its community?
- Is the agency experienced in working with the many diverse groups that are represented in the community?
- Is the agency accessible to clients?
- Is the agency equipped administratively and physically to succeed as a partner?
- Is the agency capable of responding to a variety of needs quickly?
- Is the agency located in an area where we are in need of partners?
For more information on how we choose our partners, please click here.